Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
1. Replaced bin @ bus stop @ Keolu Elementary School (Waimanalo bound)
2. Tennis court @ Keolu Elementary School & Park
3 & 4. Kailua Skate Park
5. Bus stop in front of 7-11 store in Waimanalo (across from Jack in the Box -Hawaii Kai bound)
6. Bus stop @ Kalanianaole Highway & Moole Streets (Hawaii Kai bound)
7. Bus stop @ Kalanianaole Highway & Moole Streets (Kailua bound)
8. Bus stop in front of St. George Waimanalo Church (Kailua bound)
9. Bus stop between St. George Church & Humuniki Street on Kalanianaole Highway (Kailua bound)
10. Bus stop @ Kalanianaole Highway& Humuniki Street (Kailua bound)
at 10:58 PM
Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
More Actions by Hawaii Plastic Free - Haleiwa.
Mary Jo put a bin at the Rocky Pt. bike path where surfers park.
Dali put up three at the Sunset Elementary park across from Ehukai, one at the basketball court, one at the tennis court and one by the bathrooms.
No pictures yet. Will post when the ladies send them.
at 11:27 AM
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Only two days after the workshop, Natalie McKinney and Lee Roy set up HI-5 bins at the Eddie Aikau Opening Ceremony and pose with Big Wave surfing champions. (from top to bottom, from left to right) Mark Cunningham, Taylor Knox, Sunny Garcia, Noah Johnson, and Kelly Slater.
at 4:05 PM